Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.
Be the first to know the latest news!
A Technical Consultant’s job is to translate and implement complex business requirements and solutions utilizing salesforce standard functionalities like APEX, Lightning Component and Visualforce Pages (Classic) as well as formulating different ways on how to integrate Salesforce with external applications
The Solution Architect serves as subject matter expert in a skill or solution, responsible for client delivery, proposals, new business opportunities, and knowledge management. He/ She works closely with the Product Owner and Technical Architect to understand requirements and enable the authoring/development of quality solutions that meet the requirements.
Experience in providing program oversight and solutions architecture for salesforce.com applications. Excellent analytical, technology, communication, decision making and problem solving skills.
Experience in Salesforce with end-to-end implementation in the following areas:
Provides technical support to users by researching and answering questions and investigating and troubleshooting problems.
We are looking for high energy Salesforce Consultants looking to grow their career with us. You will be responsible for creating groundwork solutions for Salesforce Engagements and leading teams in end to end implementation activities.
He/she works will work closely with the Project Manager to understand the overall solution design and will be responsible to refining use cases/user stories as well as documentation of requirements, building out the declarative aspects of the solution.
He/ She will be responsible for creating/defining/documenting the groundwork declarative configuration of the solution design.
• Manage the implementation of SF Solution design to meet business requirements
• Perform system configuration and groundwork per specification of the architect or lead designer
• Perform Data gathering to define, and document business requirements and work closely with the lead designer in mapping solutions per requirement
• Provide input to project estimate specific to the declarative part of system design
• Perform impact analysis Identify different use cases and test scripts specific to captured user requirements
• Identify different use cases and test scripts specific to captured user requirements
• Provide design/documentation coverage on any and/or all project phases
• Provide advice or suggestions for improvement according to the objectives of the design
• Perform QA testing if needed
• 2+ Years of Salesforce Experience
• 1+ Years of end-to-end implementation experience with Salesforce Experience in solutions using Salesforce industry implementations or various Salesforce products (Sales, Service, Marketing Cloud)
• Intermediate knowledge in configuration and Salesforce Mechanics
• Intermediate knowledge in using data gathering techniques to capture client requirements, test definition, process design specific to projects and clients
• Familiarity with SFDC
• A great listener with the ability to communicate with people of diverse disciplines
• Certified Administrator (required)
• Marketing Cloud experience is a bonus